This is a beautiful gemstone necklace which has slices of gemstones bonded together to form this fabulous pendant representing the 7 chakra. The pendant measures 2" in length and 0.5" in width and I have attached it to a 20" silver plated chain.
Chakra colors are typically broken down into seven and follow the order of the colors of the rainbow.
- Meaning of the red chakra color: Red is the color of the root chakra (first chakra); it symbolizes safety, survival, grounding, nourishment from the Earth energy. Note that in chakra healing practices, red may denote inflammation at the physical level.
- Meaning of the orange chakra color: Orange is the color of the sacral chakra (second chakra); it carries meanings associated with emotions, creativity, sexuality, and is associated with water, flow.
- Meaning of the yellow chakra color: is the color of the solar plexus chakra (third chakra); it symbolizes mental activities, intellect, personal power, will.
- Meaning of the green chakra color: Green is the color of the heart chakra (fourth chakra); it is connected with love, relating, integration, compassion.
- Meaning of the blue chakra color: Blue is the color of the throat chakra (fifth chakra); it symbolizes self expression, expression of truth, creative expression, communication, perfect form and patterns.
- Meaning of the purple chakra color (or deep indigo blue): Purple (or deep indigo blue) is the color of the third eye chakra (sixth chakra); it evokes intuition, extrasensory perception, inner wisdom.
- Meaning of the white chakra color (or purple): White is the color of the crown chakra (seventh chakra); it’s associated with the universal, connection with spirituality, consciousness.